A cute and inexpensive way to go the extra mile!
Nowadays, within the business world, competition among different industries is significant and increasing. To differentiate themselves, companies use their brand name on many products to remind customers about their business. Just like companies do it, any individual can use personalized printed ribbons to offer gifts and remind their family or friends about what they really mean to them and how fun and pretty it is to make things special.
Do it Yourself
When gifts come wrapped in pretty bows with customized text, your friends will know exactly how particular the occasion is. Customized ribbons can be incorporated into a beautiful display in a perfect gift presentation to create unique moments. Printed ribbon is the perfect accent for a centerpiece or a special gift. Personalize your ribbon for special occasions or holidays. Thirty Seven West offers a variety of sizes, colors, and patterns.
Ribbons can be customized on demand, with different messages:
“A modest gift is sufficient to cause the birth of love”
“Come live in my heart, and pay no rent”
“Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love”
“Love is a game that two can play and both win”
“Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired”
“Rip me apart with love!”
“Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you”
“You don’t have to go looking for love when it’s inside this package”
That’s not it! Any other special event or occasion could be used for expressing your feelings.
Ribbons can be customized depending on anniversaries, baby showers, bridal showers, birthdays, christening, holidays, graduations, quinceañeras, special parties, weddings, and much more. Don’t hesitate to come up with your most innovative message from celebrating a birthday “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years” or just for special holidays like Easter, which is coming pretty soon, “The story of Easter is the story of God’s wonderful window of divine surprise”. This is a great way to change habits once in while, and make moments more special to keep them in memories forever.
Color it up!
Last, but not least. Express your intentions in messages with much emotions through appropriate selection of colors.
– Red symbolizes: action, confidence, courage, vitality, excitement, energy, passion, love, desire, speed, strength, power, heat, fire. All things intense and passionate.
– Pink symbolizes: love, beauty, romance, and excitement.
– Brown symbolizes: earth, order, convention, stability, hearth, home, outdoors, reliability, comfort, endurance, and simplicity.
– Orange symbolizes: vitality with endurance, energy, balance, enthusiasm, warmth, vibrant, expansive, flamboyant, and demanding of attention.
– Yellow symbolizes: wisdom, joy, happiness, intellectuality, energy, optimism, idealism, imagination, hope, sunshine, summer, philosophy, covetousness, deceit, and hazard.
– Green symbolizes: life, nature, fertility, well being, environment, healthy, good luck, renewal, youth, spring, generosity, fertility, envy, and vigor.
– Blue symbolizes: youth, spirituality, truth, peace, tranquility, cold, calm, stability, harmony, unity, trust, truth, confidence, conservatism, security, cleanliness, order, loyalty, sky, water, technology, and appetite.
– Purple symbolizes: royalty, magic, mystery, nobility, spirituality, ceremony, transformation, wisdom, enlightenment, cruelty, arrogance, and mourning.
– Gray symbolizes: sorrow, cloudy, security, and maturity.
– Black symbolizes: power, sexuality, sophistication, formality, elegance, wealth, mystery, fear, depth, style, remorse, anger, anonymity, and underground.
– White symbolizes: Purity, cleanliness, reverence, birth, simplicity, peace, humility, precision, innocence, youth, winter, snow, good, sterility, and marriage.
– Gold symbolizes: wealth, prosperity, wisdom, success, and experience.
– Silver symbolizes: security, reliability, intelligence, modesty, dignity, maturity, solid, conservativeness, practicality, and calm.
Don’t hesitate to leave us your comments/feedback on what you think. If you would like to know more about us and what we do, please visit Thirty Seven West at www.personalizedjustforu.com/personalized-ribbon